Friday, January 9, 2009

Feeling Good

Okay, today I am totally stoked. For the first day in a couple of weeks I actually feel pretty good. I can breath, which is something that I haven't been able to do in quite some time. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fried mushrooms, fried mozzerella sticks, fried pickles, and the 98% fat free turkey hot dogs I ate last night or not...yes I said the hot dogs were 98% fat free and made me feel just a little less guilty about everything else I ate. The fact that I'm feeling better could have something to do with the fact that I took everyone of the cold medicines I mentioned in my previous post this morning at 7 and then again at 11 o'clock. But I'm hoping it has nothing to do with either of those and I'm actually about to kick this cold. I am finally thirsty again. I drink water like crazy and lately I just haven't been able to get myself to do it. I went from three Nalgene bottles a day to not even one. Something else that is great about being able to breath is I will hopefully be able to taste my food again. It sucks still feeling hungry but not being able to taste anything. To top it off tonight is pizza night at the Hodges house. I can't wait. I'm going to have to do a pizza review on here sometime...we eat quite a bit of pizza in our house.

Something else that is totally awesome is that Amie, my 31 week pregnant beautiful wife, totally surprised me last night with a new camera. I had been wanting one but just couldn't bring myself to get it and last night she took me to pick it up and it is super awesome. It is a Casio Exilim 10.1 Mega Pixel digital camera. It's very sleek and cool. I've been carrying it around with me all day trying to decide what I wanted the first picture to be of and I think I'll wait till I get home and take a picture of Amie and Addi. To me that sounds like the best way to use the very first picture. There are a lot of exciting things going on in my life right now and it will be great to have this little baby along with me to capture some memories and help keep my blog hoppin. We've got Emily on her way and she should be here within the next couple of months...maybe sooner, I've got Addi and you always need a camera on her, Amie and I haven't taken a self portait of ourselves in forever...now we can, I joined a new cycling team and will for sure have some great pics of races, travels and teammates. It's going to be great.

No comments: