Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Krispy Kreme

How in the world does Addison Lynlee eat a pink iced Krispy Kreme doughnut? I know you have asked yourself that many times, so I've decided to shed a little light on the subject.

Step 1: Pick up the doughnut and push it as forcefully as possible into your mouth. The goal here is not to actually eat the whole thing in one bite but to flatten the donut as much as possible so that it can be consumed in only a couple more bites. This technique is not encouraged when it comes to consuming cream filled doughnuts unless proper safety measures are put in tact.

* Here is a close up of Step 1. Notice how focused she appears. This is not to be attempted by the faint of heart. Almost three years of practice have went into perfecting this skill.


Step 2: See the satisfaction in her face. That smile says, "yes, I can eat a donut in just three bites." That doughnut never stood a chance. I remember when I could eat a donut and not feel guilty about it. Actually, what sounds good to me is a plain glazed donut, like from wal-mart or something, put some butter on it and heat it up in the microwave just long enough for the butter to melt. If you haven't ever tried your glazed donut that way, you gotta do it...you won't regret it.
Now, on to more cycling related topics. For the most part my morning workout went okay. I got half way through my sprint reps when my body said, I wouldn't do anymore or you are seriously going to regret it. So, needless to say I am not 100% over this stomach bug. It is like the freakin plague or something. My stomach has been jacked all day long. It sucks.
I guess Lance's one of kind TT bike was finally recovered. That's good I guess. I wish my TT bike would be located. It went from a December delivery date, to February and now to April. Come on now, Tyler Hamilton was riding one in the prologue so I know there out there. Hook a brotha' up.

No comments: