Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random

Well, I missed Har-Ber Meadows. We were planning on making the trip but then some family things came up and I wasn't able to make it. I did check out the results and I wish I could of been there. A lot of my buddies were there so it would of been fun. As of now, I am planning on making the trip down to the Cotton Patch Classic RR if things have settled down by then.

Addi (my daughter) is two years old and on Saturday morning she decided it was time to start potty training. She has only had a couple of accidents in her diaper over the last three days. That's awesome. She decided it was time all by herself. Today was her first day back to daycare since Friday so hopefully they help us out a little. She is getting so big. It's amazing! Growing up you always hear people say "time flies." Time didn't start flying for me until Addi got here. Now my days run together. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital and now she is running around the house, repeating whatever I say and wearing pull ups. If you don't have kids the potty training thing won't seem that exciting just yet, but just wait.

Last thing, the other day we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut and I decided I wanted some wings to go with it. I haven't had wings since before the season started and they sounded good. So, my wife calls the pizza in and they ask her what kind of wings she would like. Then I hear her on the phone asking the pizza guy, "what's the difference between bone-in & bone-out?" I have been laughing about that ever since, and I know the pizza guy was thinking, I'll show you the difference between bone-in and bone-out.

No comments: