Monday, September 29, 2008

My Fairy Princess

Addi is currently the biggest Tinker Bell fan. We've probably watched Peter Pan at least once everyday since we first rented the movie, which was like a week and a half ago. Then our rental was up and so we bought it and we're still watching it. You miss so many things when you watch a movie, it's like I see something different in it everytime. But after about the 10th time, you've pretty much caught everything you need or want to see.

We have been counting down the days to the release of the new Disney Tinker Bell movie, which comes out on October 28th. I now understand why around Christmas you see parents waiting in line at Best Buy or the toy store all night long to get their kid the latest and greatest toy out there. If it looks like this movie is going to sell out on the first day, I will be camping out at Best Buy to make sure I get a copy. That's how much we are looking forward to it. She wouldn't know the difference in getting it on the it's release date or getting it a week later, but I've seen her watch the previews on the computer and seen how excited she gets and I can't wait to see her watch it. So, I would know. I don't want to wait that extra little bit, I want to come home from work and pop it in and just watch her face light up.

Bubble Time!

No comments: