Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Legs

I know, from the title you immediatly started thinking how sexy my legs are. However, this has nothing to do with that. Last week was a crazy week for me, I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life and I missed my Wednesday and Thursday workouts. I HATE missing my workouts and I hate falling short on the prescribed time in the saddle. So, I had this brilliant idea to do both workouts on Friday and forget my prescribed active recovery ride on Friday. This might not sound like that bad of an idea, but both workouts were different types of sprint/crit intervals. It killed my legs and I'm still feeling it. I believe, that whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger, so I'm sure it will pay off but it was brutal. I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

No comments: