Friday, September 19, 2008

Pickin' Cotton


Tomorrow moring about 3:30 a.m. I will be heading down to Greenville, TX for the last race of my season. Myself, Zach and a couple of other guys will be day tripping it down and back for the 65 mile road race. Honestly, I'm ready for the season to come to an end. I started racing in February and I'm ready to just ease up a bit on my training and spend some time with my family and get some things caught up around the house. I'm real good about getting things started but I guess I need a little work on getting things finished.


I started laying laminate flooring in one of our bedrooms when we had the last ice storm. I ended up about three pieces shy of finishing and it's still that way. It's like 2 hours total to finish and I haven't gotten to it yet.


I'm going to paint the exterior of our house and I bought the paint about two months ago, thinking if I had the paint I would slowly but surely get it painted. NOPE. I've managed to get one side of our front entry painted, that's a total of maybe 40 sf and that was done earlier this week. While I'm in the paint, I'm going to paint Addi's room some shade of pink. We're going to let her pick her room color so that should be exciting.


I guess those are the big things that need to be done, I'm sure there are a list of smaller things to go with it.

No comments: