Monday, November 30, 2009

The Heat Is On

This morning it was back on the trainer. After my nice little siesta it was time to get motivated and get to spinning. It was nice and cold this morning and since it was below freezing outside I had both my heaters on...for a little bit anyway. Trainer time kind of sucks right now because my resistance unit is jacked up. I've already contacted my POC at Kinetic and they are sending me another one. That will make my third resistance unit. It's like half way siezed up and the wheel doesn't freely spin. It still works but is like ten times the normal resistance. So, this mornings ride, with an average cadence of 101 my average speed was 15.2 mph and my average wattage was 211. That sucks. I can't wait until my new one gets here. This mornings workout was more like a strength workout than anything. The people at Kinetic are great. Never any fuss or questions. I send them some photos of what's going on and a description and they get right back with me and within a day or so a replacement unit is on it's way.

Sent from Chad's iPhone

No comments: