Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Changes

It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes - TuPac

You might have noticed a few changes on my blog, most notably for now would be the sponsors listed on the right hand side of the page. It's that time of the year again, time to start recruiting sponsorships for next season. We have got some great new sponsors on board for next season and few devoted current sponsors that have decided to stick around. I'm excited to get to represent both new and old sponsors next season. I plan on keeping everyone up to date on what each of our sponsors offer and also if they might be offering any type of specials throughout the year. It's the least I can do for the support they bring to the team. So, please check out my sponsor list and if you see anything of interest to you there, give them or me a shout. I'd be happy to put a call in for you to any of them. Look for additional sponsors within the next few weeks.

Within the next few days you'll also notice some other huge changes. I've got a new team name to unveil along with all kinds of other juicy stuff.

No comments: