Friday, August 21, 2009

My Boo's

If you haven't met my girls you're pretty much missing out on a life changing experience. I'm pretty sure they are the most beautiful two little girls in all the land, not to mention smart (in more ways than just brain smart) and full of laughs and smiles. They are just what the Dr. ordered after a long day at work. What could be better than walking in the door only to be greeted by a big hug and kiss and hear "I missed you daddy."

There's been a lot going on at the Hodges house lately. We recently switched Addi's Mother's Day Out program to one she is excited to go to and we're happy to have her in. This one is highly recommended by a friend of mine and it actually has a set curriculum and two teachers for her class. I was pretty disappointed with our other one. It didn't seem like Addi was learning anything other than bad habits and she was never thrilled to go. We're now going to the 1st Learning Center at First Baptist Church. I'm really happy to have her in a church based program also.
Her 1st day at 1LC.

While Addi is off to school, Em has learned to sit up. She is almost a master at it. She's so funny. She smiles more than anyone I have ever seen, unless you try feeding her pea's and then you better watch out. She's not a fan of the pea. She is getting big so fast. We've found her tickle spot and if you're brave enough to risk getting your hair pulled you can raise her arm and blow right under her arm. It's pretty funny and you get a laugh out of her.

That's Addi's Em

I LOVE MY GIRLS!

No comments: