Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The a.m.

I know that everyone is sitting at home wondering what my mornings are like. They are actually pretty eventful.

This morning I was able to sleep until 3:45 then it was time to rise and shine and to do it as quietly as possible. I slip into the bathroom and throw on last seasons bibs and a shredded base layer top and then tip toe out to the garage.

Today my workout was just a high cadence endurance ride. It's nothing special, it's done at high cadence to get your heart rate up but not overload the legs. I just went with shuffle on my iPod today and ended up skipping songs more than listening to them. So much junk on there. To make the time pass a little faster I through on the 2003 tour de france. It was the stage were Lance's bars get caught on the strap of a fans bag and he goes crashing to the pavement. No biggie for Lance, he still put 40 seconds on Ullrich.

Once my workout is complete I sneak back into the house and get ready for work and then out the door I go. If I do all that correctly the only sounds I hear in the house is the soft breathing of my girls.

Then it's off to my first stop of the day, the new Oklahoma Heart Hospital.

Good morning!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: