Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A.C. - Andrew Chasteen not Slater

I just want to take a second and point out the Cycling Picture of the YEAR!

This photograph is killer. The perspective and composition are perfect. The blues are beautiful. I've looked at this pic over and over again since the first time I saw it. The main subject is my teammate Ryan and I'm guessing, if Ryan is anything like me, this picture is going to be blown up as big as he can get it and hung proudly somewhere at his house.

Andrew amazes me everytime I see his new stuff. His photos were already great but it seems like he is constantly developing as a photographer and things just keep getting better.

I was just telling Amie last night about my buddy Andy and how if there was anyone I was ever jealous of it would be him. The guy is an amazing photographer, a cyclist, a marathon runner, an ultra marathon runner, a rock climber, a successful business man and who knows what else he is good at but damn it he has a hot tub on his roof and I don't. Andy is a guy who is experiencing life and it's awesome to experience a little bit of his life through his blog and website. If you don't know Andy, get to know him. Check out his blog or if you're interested in letting him capture a little bit of your life from behind the lense check out his website.

No, I don't have a man crush!

1 comment:

Andy Chasteen said...

I'm faking every single bit of it Chad!!!!

Thanks for the pitch. I'll cut you a paycheck later.