Friday, October 10, 2008

Messenger Bags

Okay, since Interbike I have been obsessed with messenger bags. It seemed like everyone there had one. I used to have a TimBuk2 bag, but lost it somewhere over the years in between moves. I have tore our house up looking for that bag and I've spent way too much time in the attic hoping to find it. It's not there. So, I've decided that I'm going to get another one sometime soon. I think I'm going to get a Chrome bag instead of TimBuk2 this time. I just need to figure out what size is right for me. I'm thinking either the Citizen or the Metropolis. I don't want it to be too bulky and I don't want it to be too small for what I intend to use it for. I'd like it to be big enough to pack all my gear (except helmet) in for a single day race if I don't want to take my duffle bag and I'd also like for it to be big/small enough to just have it for everyday use. There have been several times this season that my duffle was too big to take in the carpool and with my family expanding I know I can find stuff to carry in it all the time. So, which one do I get?

No comments: