Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Hills

So, what did I learn from last nights episode of The Hills? A.G.A.S or All Girls Are Shady, that was pretty much the lesson that stuck with me from last nights episode. Everytime I see an episode of The Hills I'm amazed at how much crap people will put up with. Some of the characters in that show are so over the top. It's hard to believe no one has taken them out. I guess my parents raised me a little different than how kids are brought up in the O.C.

Aside from watching the Hills things have been pretty good lately. I went for my Oral Surgeon consultation last week and they only recommended pulling three of my wisdom teeth instead of all five. So, to me that was pretty good news.

I have been slammed at work but did land a pretty big contract so that's awesome.

I just about have Addi's room all finished, I only lack a few pieces of trim and that's a wrap.

Last Sunday I went out to the Fall Foliage and got some group ride time in. It was cool. It's not that often that you get to see everyone and are at a slow enough pace to really get to catch up on things. I did have a 1hr15min TT to catch the group. It sucked, it was straight into the south wind and I had an average of 248 watts. That's not too bad considering my miles and intensity have been cut way back for the last few weeks.

Things are going pretty good with Amie and Addi's baby sista'. We are at 19 weeks now and to me they seem to be flying by. We've decided on the name Emily Elizabeth. Now that we mostly have Addi's room all set up it will be time to start in her room before long.

No comments: