Friday, June 19, 2009

When you wish upon a star....


Sunday afternoon we'll be basking in the nice warm Florida sun, soaking up some rays and probably hunting that Lemon Chill guy down for something cool and refreshing. Wait a minute, exactly how many calories is in one of those Lemon Chills? Nice try Mr. Lemon Chill guy tempting me with sweet and sour delicious, especially when hot outside, treat. I will not be swayed.
That's right, we're off to Dizz knee World! I'm pretty excited. Not for myself but for Addi. She is so excited, I can't wait to see her face light up when she sees the Castle or a Princess for the first time.
It's gonna be great!
I went ahead and put some mouse ears on Addi and I even made them match her outfit. Check back this week and I'll try to keep some pictures and updates of our trip posted.

No comments: