Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My "Not So" Sleeping Beauty

Addi went as Sleeping Beauty for Halloween. She had to be a Disney Princess and I should go ahead and say that she was by far the prettiest Princess that anyone in all the land had ever seen. We had a great couple of nights trick or treating and Addi brought home more than enough candy for all of us. Now we're trying to figure out what to do with all of it. She can't eat it all, I'm counting calories and Amie is watching what her and Emily eat. We've just stashed in our spare bedroom for now and we're all trying to resist the urge to chomp down another snickers bar. I was a little disappointed though, out of all the candy we got, we didn't take home one Heath bar. All I wanted was one small Heath bar. I guess that's a sign that I need to just stay away from the candy.

After carrying Addi from house to house, I got to thinking about trick or treating when I was a kid. I've decided that I must of been ugly as a child because I only remember people giving me one piece of candy. These people not only gave Addi hand fulls of candy but then gave her the bowl of candy to pick out what she wanted. Where were these people when I could/would eat candy freely!

I went as Addi's chair for Halloween.

Santa has also begun his shopping for Addi. I'm pretty excited about what he's picked out so far. It's a Trek Mystic 12" bike. It is AWESOME and it meets Addi's only requirement, that it's pink. It comes with everything she'll need. Some training wheels, a cute little basket and tassels. Look for her in the 2024 Olympics! Christopher down at Al's helped Santa make sure this beauty arrived in time. Thanks again!

No comments: